Common Forms

Below please find a set of common forms used by staff for the purpose of leave requests, payroll, benefits, and tax shelters:
Upon hire, an employee must submit a W-4 and a IT-2109 form. These forms inform the payroll staff regarding your federal & state status for the calculation of your paycheck.
Often times, staff will participate in an activity that is not normally part of their regular job duties. In order to be paid for these activities, i.e. proctoring, mileage, sporting events, teacher stipends, you must submit an approved voucher. Please make sure you have prior approval from your supervisor and they have signed your claims form.